Wanna feel good too? Want to chase waterfalls here in Catmon, too?
Here are the Tips and Tricks for your trip.
1. You may or you may not hire a tour guide but for safety purposes you better do. Book your tour to Kyno Lim Dumlao. You can contact him through this number+63 999 325 9621.
2. Before proceeding to your chasing waterfalls and river trekking here in Tinubdan Falls, make sure you check the weather, because if there’s heavy rain or bad weather might lead to a dangerous situation like flash floods.
3. Go to North Bus Terminal early. Ride any bus bound for Bogo, Hagnaya, Daanbantayan, etc. as long as it passes Catmon. Tell the conductor to drop you off Katambisan, Catmon. Travel early to maximize your trip and to avoid traffic.
4. Ride a habal-habal and tell the driver to drop you off at the Brgy Tabili where Tinubdan Falls is located. You may negotiate with the driver to fetch you up after your river trekking since there are just few habal habals in the area.
5. Always follow the guide. Never ever wander off to avoid unpleasant happenings0.
6. Behave well. Never ever shout, to avoid disturbance of the surroundings. Respect nature.
7. Wear trekking shoes or sandal since this involves hiking on fields and rocks.
8. River trekking here entails swimming in the river, so bring additional clothes.
9. Bring food and water and make sure no trashes will be left behind. Bring your trash. What you bring up, you must also bring down. Let’s make this place eco-friendly. We are just nature’s stewards. We do not own this planet. Never ever throw your trash anywhere. Leave no trace always. This is just a little favour from Mother Earth.
10. Waterproof all your belongings.
11. Bring additional money for emergency purposes.
Possible Travel Expenses to Prepare:
Php 78.00 – North Bus – Catmon (Fare)
Php 200.00 – Tour Guide Fee
Php 100.00 – Habal-Habal (Back & Forth)
Php 78.00 – Catmon – North Bus(Fare)
TOTAL – Php 456.00
Those naughty potatoes roll so fast that I could hardly catch up with them in CATMON. I wonder what place will they be venturing next. So stay tuned for my next chasing potato adventure.
How about you? Have you tried chasing waterfalls? What did you feel then? I would love to hear from you?Please connect thru my FB page and Instagram. Join me in my adventure and misadventure. Let’s chase those potatoes. OH YESSS! Thanks for visiting.